Thursday 4 December 2008

Twelve steps to an ethical christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a fairly traded box of chocolates
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two recycled cards
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three ethical hoodies
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four recycled gifts
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five fair trade rings
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six tree decorations
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven gifts that give twice
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight days of service
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine Christmas outfits
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me ten gifts that cost less
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love did for me eleven acts of kindness
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me twelve bags of rubbish

[From the Tearfund website]

No comments: